Trust Administration

Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts and Asset Protection Trusts all require someone or a company to manage the assets, distribute the income and prepare a file tax returns for the trust.  This person is called a "Trustee."  The Law Offices of James A. List, LLC serves as a Trustee for many of its clients, and work with financial institutions who provide trust services.

Baltimore Office

11019 McCormick Road, Suite 400

Hunt Valley, Maryland 21031

Eastern Shore Office

5700 Coastal Highway, Suite 100

Ocean City, Maryland 21842